Right before the most important festival of the year I have a recipe for you, if you are still looking for a special dessert for your big Christmas dinner.
Believe me, this dessert will impress any of your guests. 😉
I wish you a very merry Christmas, with lots of yummy treats and a lot of laughs!
聖誕 快樂: – D
Ingredients and preparation (10-12 servings):
For the cake base:
250g traditional spicy Christmas cookies (I used the german Speculatius, finely crumbled)
50g black sesame (roasted, finely ground)
10-12 dessert molds
Line the bottom of the pan with baking paper. Melt butter over low heat, mix the butter well with the finely crumbled cookies. Spread the dough on the bottom of the mold and compress it firmly.
For the mousse:
250g Belgian Speculoos paste
900g whip cream
6 egg yolks
Cocoa powder for garnishing
- Boil 200g cream in a saucepan and add the Speculoos paste to cook until it is dissolved. Allow to cool.
- Beat the egg yolks until frothy with a power agitator. Stir in the Speculoos cream, mix well.
- Whip the remaining 700g of cream stiff and carefully fold in Speculoos cream egg mixture.
- Divide the mousse on the now chilled dough, cover and chill in the refrigerator overnight.
- Before serving, sprinkle the tart with cocoa powder